- Scope and effects
- Contract’s formalization
- Time and modality of delivery
- Fiore di Puglia’s responsibility
- Client’s obligations
- Right of withdrawal
- Products guarantee
- Mode of payment
- Applicable law and postponement
- 1.1 “Fiore di Puglia S.r.l” is the company intending to sell through the Internet those foodstuffs belonging to its own assortment.
- 1.2 “Products” : all the products and/or goods marketed by Fiore di Puglia S.r.l. that are part of its own assortment
- 1.3 “Client”: is the buyer of said products who plays the status of consumer, therefore being the physical and/or legal person who makes the purchase for purposes not referable to the business or profession eventually performed.
- 1.4 “Site”: it’s the web page www.fioredipuglia.com
- 1.5 “Expense”: is the purchase order including the delivery of the Products within days following the communication of the purchase from the Client to Fiore di Puglia S.r.l.
- 1.6 “Our suggestions” are single Products or a group of Products in a special packaging suggested in a certain moment.
2. Scope and effects
- 2.1 The General Conditions are integral part of any business proposal, purchase order and order confirmation of the Products marketed by Fiore di Puglia S.r.l. in effect since the date of said purchase order.
- 2.2 The General Conditions refer exclusively to the sale to a consumer Client, as mentioned above.
3. Contractual formalization
- 3.1 All the contracts are completed with the access from the Client to the Site, using the remote communication technology through the Internet web.
- 3.2 All the purchase orders transmitted to Fiore di Puglia S.r.l. must be completed correctly in each of their parts and must contain all the elements necessary for the exact detection of the Products ordered, of the Client and of the place of delivery of the Products.
- 3.3 “Client” is the buyer of said products who plays the status of consumer, therefore being the physical and/or legal person who makes the purchase for purposes not referable to the business or profession eventually performed.
- 3.4 “Site”: it’s the web page www.fioredipuglia.com
- 3.5 “Expense”: is the purchase order including the delivery of the Products within days following the communication of the purchase from the Client to Fiore di Puglia S.r.l.
- 3.6 “Our suggestions” are single Products or a group of Products in a special packaging suggested in a certain moment.
4. Time and modality of delivery
- 4.1 Fiore di Puglia S.r.l. provides for delivering to the Client the Products selected and ordered with the modalities mentioned in the previous article, via courier service/forwarder of trust
- 4.2 The delivery is made to the address specified when ordering, which may be different from the customer’s address
- 4.3 Anyhow, delivery time, according to what is set by the article 6 of the Legislative Decree no. 185/1999, is no longer than 30 days with effect from the day following that of the order’s transmission to Fiore di Puglia S.r.l.
- 4.4 The Client who wishes to modify the delivery address of the goods after forwarding an order, can contact the Client Service via e-mail and ask for the change: Contatti the request will be accepted if the order has not been processed yet
- 4.5 The shipping costs of the Products are at customer’s charge.
- 4.6 The Products delivery is subject to the payment, by the Client, of their cost, by the means provided by Fiore di Puglia S.r.l.
- 4.7 Different conditions and terms of delivery from those established in the General Conditions must be agreed in advance between the Client and Fiore di Puglia S.r.l. and accepted by the latter.
- 5.1 All the selling prices of the Products shown on the Site are expressed in Euros
- 5.2 Except from where it is otherwise shown, the prices of the Products include IVA (VAT) and every other tax.
- 5.3 The prices of the single Products, from time to time shown on the Site, cancel and replace the previous ones.
- 5.4 The prices applied are those shown on the Site at the moment of the purchase order by the Client.
6. Responsibilities of Fiore di Puglia S.r.l.
- 6.1 Fiore di Puglia S.r.l. does not take any responsibility inherent the use the Client is willing to do of the goods purchased. In case of ‘defective’ goods, the only charge against Fiore di Puglia S.r.l. will be that of its replacement. In no case the Fiore di Puglia S.r.l. will be held responsible of any Client’s loss of earnings
- 6.2 Fiore di Puglia S.r.l. does not hold any responsibility for any disservice imputable to cause of force majeure of any nature and kind, in case the company is not able to carry out the contract on schedule. By causes of force majeure we mean, as an example and not as a whole, Public Authority’s measures, the general and not general strike of the company’s employees or of the vectors of whose services the company Fiore di Puglia S.r.l. avails, as well as every other circumstance that is out of the control of the latter
7. Client’s obligations
- 7.1 The Client commits, once the online purchasing procedure is complete, to take care of printing and keeping the present General Conditions.
- 7.2 The informations contained in the General Conditions must be viewed and accepted by the Client before sending the purchase order, in order to fully satisfy the condition which is stated by the articles 3 and 4 of the Legislative Decree no. 185/1999. The acceptance is done by marking the special space present on the Site. Failing this, the order won’t be processed.
8. Right of withdrawal
- 8.1 The Client who wishes to cancel an order already sent can contact the Client Service in the Contacts section, via e-mail, and ask for the order’s cancellation: the request will be accepted if the order has not already been processed.
- 8.2 8.2 According to the article 5 of the Legislative Decree no. 185/1999, the Client who, for any reason, is not satisfied with his purchase, has the right to cancel the contract he has signed without specifying the reason.
- 8.3 8.3 The right of withdrawal must be exerted by the Client, under penalty of forfeiture, by sending a registered letter to Fiore di Puglia S.r.l., S.P. 231 Km 35+500, 70033 Corato (BA) Italy within five working days from the receiving of the Products.
- 8.4 8.4 The aforementioned communication can be sent, within the same term, also via telegram, e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to the number 080.898.25.30, provided that it is confirmed by a registered letter sent within 48 hours after sending the telegram, the e-mail or the fax.
- 8.5 8.5 If the withdrawal is made in compliance to the aforementioned conditions, the amount paid for the Products will be accredited to the buyer at the company’s choice through:
a) Bank transfer on a bank account registered to the buyer’s name
b) Bank check
- 8.6 8.6 The bank charges related to the refunding are at customer’s charge and must be paid in the shortest possible time, and anyhow within 30 days from the date on which Fiore di Puglia S.r.l. becomes aware of the exercising of the right of withdrawal by the Client.
9. Products guarantee
- 9.1The Client who buys from Fiore di Puglia S.r.l. has the right to return the Products he bought and to ask for the replacement of the goods in case of its possible damage during the transport or if the Products seals are broken. This right must be exercised by the Client, under penalty of forfeiture, not later than two days from the receipt of the package contacting Fiore di Puglia S.r.l as indicated at point 13.2, also writing down the Products damage on the invoice that will be delivered to the Client when receiving the Products.
10. Mode of payment
- 10.1 The Client can pay for the Products with a credit card
- 10.1.1 10.1.1 The payment with credit card is done through a direct link to PayPal, that makes available a very easy to use system that at the same time can grant total safety when paying. The bank connections, for payments with credit card, happen in a safe environment and allow more safety compared to the normal daily use. The system lets the card owner give his data directly to the bank and not to the online shop. Fiore of Puglia S.r.l. won’t receive any data related to the credit card, that thus remains only known to PayPal for a better safety of the consumer.
- 11.1 Every dispute related to the application, execution, interpretation and violation of the contract signed online by the Client with Fiore di Puglia S.r.l. is subjected to the Italian jurisdiction.
- 11.2 11.2 For every dispute between the parts, the competent authority is the Court of Trani
12. Applicable law and postponement
- 12.1 12.1 The contracts signed online by the Client with Fiore di Puglia S.r.l. are regulated by the Italian law.
- 12.2About what is not clearly established here, you must refer to the norms of law applicable to business relationships and in the case required by the contract signed online by the Client with Fiore di Puglia S.r.l. . According to the articles of law 1341 and 1342 c.c., the Client declares to have read carefully and explicitly and particularly accepted the following clauses of the General Conditions of sale by Fiore di Puglia S.r.l. :
6. Fiore di Puglia S.r.l.’s responsibility
8. Right of withdrawal
9. Products guarantee
12. Applicable lawFor the communications required in the General Conditions of Sale, the Client can contact Fiore di Puglia S.r.l. in the following ways:
Tel: +39 0808982530