L’azienda Fiore di Puglia company provides a self-monitoring manual issued as provided by CE Regulation 852/2004, over the hygiene of food products and is provided with sanitary authorization.
The company, in order to protect the final customer:
- apply procedure based on HACCP system to pursue an high food safety level;
- respect and ensures the traceability procedure in all the phases of the supply chain (since the reception of the raw ingredients until the delivery of the final product), according as provided by the CE Regulation 178/02;
- applies the BRC (BRITISH RETAIL CONSORTIUM) and IFS (INTERNATIONAL FOOD STANDARDS) standards;
- is a member of Qualità Puglia Products brand.
- produces and provides a Gluten Free products line;
- raw ingredients GMO free and GMO derived raw ingredients.
Moreover, as a greater guarantee of the final customer:
- each supply, realized by approved suppliers, is accompanied by an Analysis Certificate and, before the unloading, is realized a random analytical and/or microbiological checking of the product;
- are periodically planned and performed chemical and microbiological analysis concerning the raw ingredients and the final product taking advantage of an ACCREDIA accredited laboratory;
- the plan of pest control and rodent control is performed by a qualified external company whose activity is monthly monitored and recorded;
- use of the metal detector to avoid any foreign particulate in the final packaged product.